- 7 Posts
Something wrong with screen. (video)
Can you advise me please.
Over the last couple of weeks I`ve been having a couple of problem with my (2012) nexus. Sometimes the screen dosent respond to the touch and it does its own thing. I`ve attach the video to show you I mean.
Any ideas what it could be?
- 09-16-2013, 08:47 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 02:28 PM #3
- 10-10-2013, 03:16 PM #4
Re: Something wrong with screen. (video)
Welcome to Android Central! When odd stuff like this happens, it's always a good idea to try wiping the system cache partition (temporary system data is erased, not important personal data).
- If your tablet is on, power it off.
- Press and hold Power until the device powers on, then immediately press and hold Volume Down (while still pressing Power). You will see the word Start with an arrow drawn around it.
- Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
- Press Power to restart into Recovery mode. You will see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- While holding down Power, press Volume Up.
- Use the volume keys to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press Power to select it.
- When it's done, highlight "reboot system now" and press Power to execute.
- 10-15-2013, 01:27 PM #5
- 10-17-2013, 08:38 AM #6
- 10-17-2013, 11:09 AM #7
- By wwwjr in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-23-2013, 12:09 AM
- By bgask1717 in forum LG G2Replies: 19Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:46 AM
- By slosh74 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2013, 03:07 PM
- By Roundpotato in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:49 PM
- By teedizz in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:55 PM