- 1 Posts
Old Notification Issues
I've recently bought a 2012 Nexus 7 and I've got to grips with it pretty quickly as I've had Android phones for years.
One thing that's really annoying is that when I turn it on I get all my old notifications that I've either already seen on my phone or on my computer.. i.e. eBay notifications, Facebook messages, Words With Friends notifications, Emails. etc.
Is there any way around this? If I don't turn my Nexus on for a couple of days there's just tons of notifications when I boot it!
- 09-25-2013, 09:57 PM #2
- 2,213 Posts
Re: Old Notification Issues
Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear there is. I've asked that before. Once the notification shows up on the phone, it's there until you dismiss it. It doesn't sync up.
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 9Last Post: 11-29-2013, 08:32 AM
- By derailedbus in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 12:24 PM
- By BlackAudiA5 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 7Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:50 PM
- By aly5321 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:58 PM
- By irb0ss in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 01:01 AM