- 16 Posts
I am using Kingsoft Office, on my Nexus 7, having written a document how can I drop it in dropbox? At the moment the only way I have achieved this is to send it to me in an email and download it to my PC. When I was using Olive Office when you pressed save it gave you various options including dropbox, the reason I now use Kingsoft is because in many other ways Kingsoft suits me with the exception of not offering dropbox, so that I can download it to my PC. Thanks in advance.
- 09-25-2013, 10:01 AM #2
- 234 Posts
you can either use the drop box app in which you can go to your destination folder hit the menu button and select upload here
or you can use a file explorer and go to where the file is saved locally. Long press the file and select send. Dropbox should be in that list.
- By Claire Durrant in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 11-14-2013, 02:20 PM
- By ki11ak3nn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:52 PM
- By lachdanan in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:53 AM
- By the1m.polo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:47 AM
- By JDMils in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2013, 09:38 AM