- 2 Posts
I am thinking of getting 2 Google Nexus 7's for my 2 children for christmas.
Can I sync the 2 devices to one Google Play Store account.
So if I buy 1 movie I can sync it to 2 devices? Rather than buying two lots of every app?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-27-2013, 09:47 AM #2
- 2,917 Posts
- Infamous AOKP
Re: Can I..........
Your purchase history is tied to whatever Google account you have on the tablets. I paid for apps on my phone that I also use on my tablets."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 09-27-2013, 11:49 AM #4
- 09-27-2013, 12:18 PM #5
- By Droidness68 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:18 AM
- By PureTorque in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:40 AM
- By Robyn Ford in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 12:53 AM
- By star note in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:51 AM
- By yeto in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 11:51 PM