- 2 Posts
Play Store won't let me download anything.
Lately play store hasn't been letting me download anything. It doesn't come up with any messages saying there is an error but you know when you click to download something there is a moving blue line under the name showing the progress or something, that appears and just moves for ages and doesn't download anything. I left one app for 2 hours and the line just kept moving and nothing downloaded.
Also the notification bar at the top of tablet it usually comes up there doesn't it? Nothing comes up when I try to download something. My internet connection is fine. I've also signed in and out of Google and even made a new account and still not working! Any ideas? Thanks.
- 09-30-2013, 02:32 PM #2
- 4,148 Posts
- CM 10.2
Re: Play Store won't let me download anything.
Welcome to the forums! You may want to clear the Play Store's cache.
Go to Settings-->Apps-->All
Select Play Store
Click Clear Cache
If that doesn't do it click Clear Data
That may just get you going again.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 09-30-2013, 02:45 PM #4
- 11-09-2013, 04:07 AM #5
- By STC09 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:49 PM
- By dan0001 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2013, 05:31 PM
- By NOLO33 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:15 PM
- By jackdashack in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:40 AM
- By burhan123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:59 AM