- 1 Posts
Hugely Disappointed in Google Nexus 7 Tablet
I feel rather let down the Google Nexus 7 Tablet. Please bear in mind this is my first tablet, so maybe my expectations were too high. I find it painfully slow and when trying to down load apps or watch programmes on 4oD or iPlayer it has an alarmingly high failure rate. All in all I would not recommend it. I'm hoping it's operator error (I can learn) or a faulty machine (I can return) rather than a crappy buy.
- 10-03-2013, 09:33 AM #2
- 10-03-2013, 11:20 AM #3
Re: Hugely Disappointed in Google Nexus 7 Tablet
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your Nexus 7. Your experience is definitely not the norm, since the vast majority of users find the Nexus 7 to be fast and smooth. I would suspect either your network, as mentioned above, or the apps that you're using as the the possible culprit.
You mentioned 4oD--this app gets terrible reviews on Google Play, as you can see here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ondemand&hl=en. There are complaints about crashes, freezes, and slow performance.
I don't have any experience with iPlayer, but I would suggest trying a number of different video players to see if you notice any difference. I recommend MX Player.
- By surfol in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2015, 05:37 PM
- By BookReader2 in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 17Last Post: 10-24-2013, 03:59 AM
- By George_1999 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:31 AM
- By justanotherguy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:05 PM
- By Jron954 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:49 AM