- 78 Posts
Charging N4 with N7
The battery of my Nexus 7 lasts a lot longer than the battery of my Nexus 4. So I was thinking that it might be useful to have some kind of cable to plug in the N4 to the N7 and charge the N4's battery from the N7's larger one. Does anyone know if that's a possibility, or if it would damage the devices? Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App on Nexus 7
- 10-13-2013, 12:57 AM #2
Re: Charging N4 with N7
Not in any way that I'm aware of. You'd basically have to get the Nexus to output power at 5 volts via the micro USB port (I'm not sure it has an output at all, but you can look into that) and have a micro USB to micro USB adaptor. That type of thing would work from a laptop, but from a tablet or other phone it'd probably be pretty destructive if it could be made to work at all.
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 11Last Post: 11-27-2013, 09:52 PM
- By Au3110 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:26 AM
- By ogio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:34 PM
- By nnoix in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:08 AM
- By chend123 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:50 PM