There are apps to show how long an app has been running, how many times it has been opened and how much battery power has been consumed by the app. Does anyone know of an app that combines both power consumed and time running because to me that is the only way to see which are the battery eating apps..
- 10-15-2013, 01:11 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-15-2013, 01:17 PM #3
- 1 Posts
- 10-15-2013, 11:37 PM #4
Re: battery life
Already have Gsam free. Its very good at showing what has used the battery but apps that have be running a long time often come at the top of the list. What I am interested in are the apps lower down that have used a lot of power relative to the time they were running. I have used App Usage for times but its a lot of work sorting out all the details and calculating the power % per minute for each app. Also I have found App Usage gets it wrong some times, spotted one time when I played a game for 30 minutes and App Usage said 28seconds.
- 10-16-2013, 02:31 PM #7
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 10-25-2013, 06:05 PM
- By stepaul8 in forum HTC OneReplies: 13Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:20 PM
- By starbuckk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:03 AM
- By dakeb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:33 AM
- By petersagan in forum Chargers and BatteriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:45 PM