- 1 Posts
Copied files to Nexus 7 - same size but content zeros
I've copied files from my desktop (Windows 7 64-bit) to my Nexus 7 tablet using USB connection. Most work, but occasionally a file wouldn't. When I just checked one now, the bit size is exactly the same as the original but the initial content is simply NULL characters! Anyone know how on earth this might happen and how I should copy files?
- By livetoride4666 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 10-28-2013, 10:10 AM
- By ralf23446 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 04:57 PM
- By Marcus Gopaul in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:07 PM
- By jlh73 in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:41 AM
- By timbre in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2013, 10:17 PM