- 1 Posts
nexus 7 in bootloop
my nexus 7 is now in boot loop it is rooted and unlocked usb debugging wasn't enabled before it went into boot-loop and when i try restore to factory settings through the tool kit it wont let me because the adb drivers arent detected and when i click detect in the advanced options i click detect and it only detect the fast boot and not the adb I've tried flashing new roms and that didn't work either so i was wondering if any one could help me with this.
- 10-26-2013, 11:44 PM #2
Re: nexus 7 in bootloop
Can you get into recovery? Since you tried flashing other ROMs I'm guessing you can.
Follow the instructions in this thread to Factory Restore the device, hopefully it gets you back up and running: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 - Factory Image Restore
- By mgray5159 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 11-01-2013, 05:36 PM
- By Patrick Schroedl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 99Last Post: 10-30-2013, 11:54 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 01:06 PM
- By rnutter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2013, 12:47 AM
- By oceanclub in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2013, 08:53 PM