Full battery, not a thing...
My Nexus slowly discharged over the weekend and when placed on charger, failed to charge (other devices charged, but not the 7) It would start off showing charging icon, then stop. Anyway, i could get into boot loader, but not no more. I got nothing! After trying all the soft and hard resets (that i know of) i popped the back to check battery connection. All good! Battery shows 3.53 or 3.56 (i forget) on the meter and at the connections. Tablet has never been dropped but recently updated to 4.3
This would be the first discharge since update to 4.3
Anyone struck this or have any ideas on a possible fix???
(I've only now realised how much i use this baby )
- 10-31-2013, 10:13 AM #2
- 7,907 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Re: Full battery, not a thing...
Just a follow up to this...
8 business days later and i have received my tablet back!
Need to investigate further...job sheet says software update, but it still reads as 4.3 although it is different???
Having said that, it has come back as a 32gb when i'm sure it left as a 16gb!
Either way, i'm pretty stoked and happy with Asus Australia.
- By ulnek in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 25Last Post: 10-26-2013, 05:01 PM
- By ssPerman01 in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-25-2013, 10:33 AM
- By jvn in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:21 PM
- By tbkfan in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2013, 09:19 AM
- By llamabreath in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:50 PM