Nexus 7 wont charge or turn on

OZ7O

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
So I had my nexus 7 for about 4 months and after the third month i dropped it.The glass broke near the middle,more towards the micro usb slot...And,it kind of worked.The damaged side wasn't responding but everything else worked!So after a month the battery drained out and when i connected it to the charger...Nothing. I've tried methods like holding the volume down button,the power button and such,but no success.Also I should mention that I lost my original USB connector,but it charged perfectly with other usb connectors so I'm guessing that isn't the issue.The only thing I didn't try is to check and see if the battery is connected inside the nexus.So If any of you had a similar experience or know something i don't please share!

pashos24

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey I had the same problem and it is due to you putting a 3rd party charger in your nexus 7 and it has stretched the port.
So I rang up the asus help line and they picked up my nexus 7 and they sent me a new one. I'm from Australia I don't know what the policy is in your country is but it should be the same

Posted via Android Central App

metulmykul

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Hey I had the same problem and it is due to you putting a 3rd party charger in your nexus 7 and it has stretched the port.
So I rang up the asus help line and they picked up my nexus 7 and they sent me a new one. I'm from Australia I don't know what the policy is in your country is but it should be the same

Posted via Android Central App
Hey pashos24
was yours out of warranty?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci