Deal Alert: New 2012 32GB Nexus 7 for $99 at Gamestop!!!!

howardv

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
It's on the Gamestop website for 50% off, but you can't order it online, you have to go to a store. They're gonna run out extremely fast! I just reserved one and will pick it up in a couple of hours. I already have a 2013 version, but I couldn't resist the $99 price for another toy.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up.
Called my local store, none, but a store on my way home from work has one.. Headed there to get one..

howardv

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I reserved one at the mall and went picked it up this afternoon. It was their last one. They said it sold out really fast. I have a feeling we'll see more deals like this coming soon for the Thanksgiving shopping crowd.

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Just checked my area; closest store that has any according to Gamestop's own site was waaay out of my way. I'll just hope for some good holiday sales in a few weeks.

anon(680971)

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
For anyone that is still looking for one. Android Police reported that Staples is price matching the price. Personally I live near Detroit and people are afaid to go to this one mall because of past incidents, I went there and got their last 2. At 9pm when I left that store there were 14 other stores within 20 miles of me that had at least one. When I looked this morning for a friend who was at work the nearest was 40 miles away.