Nexus 10 OTG vs. Nexuas7 OTG
I received my Nexus 10 yesterday, but when I used the same OTG cable and flash drive that served me so faithfully on the N7, it wouldn't work. The 16Gb flash drive contains the same variety of music, videos as before, but the N 10 won't recognize it like the N7. Why is that?
- 11-13-2013, 08:36 AM #2
- 11-16-2013, 03:23 AM #4
- 92 Posts
- Stock: GNex; dalepl rom
I don't have a nexus 10, but flash drives can be finicky. You may want to format the drive (a third party program like EASEUS Partion Master works well). Just be sure to back up the drive to your PC before formatting.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- By chrisngrod in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:36 AM
- By Longjohn119 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:14 AM
- By VAVA Mk2 in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:55 PM
- By jedah in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2013, 01:59 PM
- By crackbaby001 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2013, 08:19 PM