- 80 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
KitKat solved my 4.3 sluggish problem so far!!
After the 4.3 upgrade my tablet became painful ly sluggish. I usually shut down at night while charging. It would sometimes take as long as 10 mins before it was usable! Everything I did seem to take longer than when I first bought it. It was so frustrating. I just got the OTA at 1:30 PM PST. It took only 10 mins. I shut down and timed the reboot time. It now took less that 2 minutes!!! I hope spell the end of this problem.
- By esistmeinteil in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 6Last Post: 03-31-2015, 02:48 PM
- By JeffDenver in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 29Last Post: 01-24-2014, 07:28 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2013, 08:22 AM
- By Ratamacue2 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2013, 04:22 AM
- By ShadowAsylum in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 03:51 PM