1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Sync error on KitKat?

Just got the KitKat upgrade on my 2012 Nexus 7, and noticed that the wifi icon is not turning blue (which supposedly means it isn't connected to the Google servers). Under Settings/Accounts-Google, it's giving me a Sync Error message. I wiped the cache partition right after the upgrade, and my 2013 N7 (which is still on JB) is not having this issue. Anyone else?

Default Re: Sync error on KitKat?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Just got the KitKat upgrade on my 2012 Nexus 7, and noticed that the wifi icon is not turning blue (which supposedly means it isn't connected to the Google servers). Under Settings/Accounts-Google, it's giving me a Sync Error message. I wiped the cache partition right after the upgrade, and my 2013 N7 (which is still on JB) is not having this issue. Anyone else?
    In KitKat, all of the status bar options are normally grey. If you pull down the quick settings menu, and the WiFi button is orange, then it is not connected to Google servers. I don't believe that this would have to do with your Sync error.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Sync error on KitKat?

Ok, I'll give it a day or so to see if maybe there's a problem on the server side.