Sync error on KitKat?
Just got the KitKat upgrade on my 2012 Nexus 7, and noticed that the wifi icon is not turning blue (which supposedly means it isn't connected to the Google servers). Under Settings/Accounts-Google, it's giving me a Sync Error message. I wiped the cache partition right after the upgrade, and my 2013 N7 (which is still on JB) is not having this issue. Anyone else?
- 11-21-2013, 06:10 PM #2
- 123 Posts
- By Yves in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2013, 11:19 AM
- By cporier91 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 25Last Post: 11-24-2013, 02:17 PM
- By SaraGroves in forum HTC FirstReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2013, 10:04 AM
- By runtmms in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:47 PM
- By grafx1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 05:09 PM