Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By grafx1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WiFi dropping after 4.4 upgrade

I was very happy at first when I upgraded to 4.4 from 4.3. I had a lot of issues after the 4.3 upgrade. My major complaint with 4.4 is that my WiFi connection drops several times a day. My wife next to me is surfing the web at the same time with no problem. I have to choose another weak WiFi signal and then reconnect to mine to get it working again. Does anyone else have this problem?

17 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

Default Re: WiFi dropping after 4.4 upgrade

I am experiencing the same problems with Wi-Fi connectivity. Very frustrating!

I have the same problem, but no solution. Anyone has an answer, I am listening.
    email jim.rusin@gmail.com

A couple of things you could try:

1. Wipe the system cache partition--maybe this will clear out some leftover system data from Jellybean that's messing things up: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe

2. Review this guide and try some of the tricks listed there: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

After using 4.4 a couple weeks, the problem seems to have gone away. Everything is working well now.
    B. Diddy likes this.