How to remove alarms from the clock?
I have somehow added a bunch of alarms in the clock but just cannot figure out how to remove them. I have searched the forum but found no hits. I expect I am in for a big 'DUH!' moment but would appreciate any guidance about how to remove unused alarms. Thanks!
- 12-06-2013, 06:02 PM #2
Re: How to remove alarms from the clock?
Welcome to Android Central! If they're alarms from the stock Clock app, then open your App Drawer, select Clock, tap the alarm clock icon at the upper left, and tap the garbage can icon for any of the alarms you want to delete.
- 12-09-2013, 06:07 PM #5
- 12-09-2013, 09:20 PM #6
- 12-09-2013, 10:16 PM #7
- 12-09-2013, 11:12 PM #8
- 04-07-2014, 01:12 PM #11
- By paulmike3 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 04:44 AM
- By Marc Kaluza in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 19Last Post: 12-13-2013, 09:42 PM
- By kakos26 in forum Moto XReplies: 36Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:11 AM
- By Pre1 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 06:00 PM
- By smilodon142 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM