- 1 Posts
Is this a damaged backlight?
I have been conversing with Google support about a warranty repair for my Nexus 7.
They are telling me that the tablet appears to be damaged due to something I did.
This is my 10 year old daughter's tablet and she tells me she didn't do anything to it (I know, I know).
So I am trying to confirm what this problem is. I would like to get a warranty repair, but don't want to send it in if its not due to a defect.
Thanks for any input!!
PS - If it is something she did to it, any thoughts on self repair? I'm reasonably skilled...
- 12-08-2013, 08:04 PM #2
- By Preformer19 in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2014, 10:03 AM
- By thegame161 in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 16Last Post: 12-14-2013, 09:37 AM
- By medski123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2013, 12:05 PM
- By naflush in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:05 AM
- By William Molina in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-07-2013, 05:19 AM