- 1 Posts
Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012) Can't Access Recovery?
I decided to try Paranoid Android 4.4 but didn't like it, so decided to go back to PA 3.9.
Unfortunately, I can no longer access recovery for some reason. All I get is the green robot laid down with a red triangle.
Can anyone help me get to recovery so I can flash a different ROM
- 12-08-2013, 11:55 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012) Can't Access Recovery?
I'm stuck with the exact same problem, but a 2013 Nexus 7.
Did you try the Nexus toolkit? It can flash back to stock, but I can't get it to recognize the device - says the adb drivers aren't installed, when they are.
Hope we find the solution!
- By diesteldorf in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:36 AM
- By Yorkshirebandit in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2013, 01:12 PM
- By ocostich in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 08:09 AM
- By marcoose in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 12:11 PM
- By oldbreeches in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:55 AM