Recovery missing & ADB Sideload missing?
When I try to boot into recovery mode to sideload the 4.4.2 ota, it appears that recovery is missing/broken. I get the no command android guy. Fastboot is fine and I can boot up into 4.4 and it's fine. I tried using the Nexus 7 toolkit and the Android Toolkit to flash stock recovery and it doesn't work. But I can flash TWRP recovery and it works.
Then a second question. So I decided to use TWRP and try to sideload the 4.4.2 ota. But when I am in ADB and try to issue ADB Sideload zipfilename it appears that the Sideload command does not even exist. I can list the adb commands and it shows a bunch but not sideload.
- 12-13-2013, 03:57 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Recovery missing & ADB Sideload missing?
I have a similar problem. I let the tablet auto update to 4.4.2 last night. I tried to reflash twrp, it said it "OKAY" but its not there. I get the "NO COMMAND" screen. I can get to the reg. recovery but TWRP is no where to be found. Im guessing they need to make a new one for 4.4.2 grouper???
- By srkmagnus in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:03 PM
- By badbrad17 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2013, 04:27 PM
- By ymakonn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2013, 08:54 AM
- By jddunkley in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 05:02 PM
- By barook alfulaij in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 10:34 AM