Ok, seriously, my nexus 7 runs out of battery fast

wuzao14

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
What the hell is the problem? and I press the window button next to the home button and swipe to close all apps
Thanks to all who answered

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Do you have battery-heavy apps installed?
Try going to Settings > Battery and see which apps are causing your battery to drain quickly.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Is this the cellular model? I have a 2012 32GB Nexus 7 and I had that problem. The biggest problem was with using AT&T as the carrier. My battery barely lasted a day with one hour screen time. Once I switched to T-Mobile, the standby doubled to two days with 1-2 hrs screen time (I use my iPad most of the time these days). I also turned off auto sync because I don't use it for email and don't care about syncing contacts.

jpash549

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
You could install Battery Doctor and Battery Graph from Play Store (free versions available) which will help you track battery usage and get rid of the hogs. As stated above the built in info available under settings is also useful.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
You could install Battery Doctor and Battery Graph from Play Store (free versions available) which will help you track battery usage and get rid of the hogs. As stated above the built in info available under settings is also useful.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

If the OP has KitKat installed, though, I think all battery monitoring apps won't be useful, since KitKat blocks 3rd party apps from accessing those stats.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae