- 2 Posts
I need help with profile settings
I recently got a Google Nexus 7 tablet, and I'm having a certain issue with it.
I have two profiles on the device, but certain apps and games seem to only run on the "Owner" profile. On the other profile, I've had a few apps that didn't work, they all try to run but I get a message saying that unfortunately the app has stopped. I have had no problems whatsoever using those apps on the "Owner" profile.
Is there a way to edit app permissions for other profiles? Or am I stuck only being able to use these apps in the "Owner" profile? The device is up to date with KitKat 4.4.2, but I've had this problem since day one.
Thanks in advance.
- 12-13-2013, 11:01 AM #2
Re: I need help with profile settings
Welcome to the forums.
Have you contacted the developer about this? Maybe it is something they can fix on their end.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By minxer in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 34Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:12 PM
- By rjack22 in forum Pebble SmartwatchReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Sammuel1973 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2013, 06:51 PM
- By TylahWooh in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:55 PM
- By xoxoxo_m in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-13-2013, 11:02 AM