Nexus 7 wont turn on or charge and I have tried it all!

venaleaf

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
My fiance and me had gotten our nexus 7 in November of last year (2012) and it worked fine until in July. My fiance was playing a game on it and it started to run really slow then it just shut off. He tried to turn it back on right after, once he did the screen said shutting down. After that it wouldn't turn on again. We had looked for solutions online at that time and nothing worked. We had gave up until I decided to try it again. I have tried the plug it in for a minute then unplug and plug it back and hold down the power button then the one with both the power and vol down button. I have tried the 30 minute wait and i have tried the 10 hour wait. But still nothing. I have also took the back off and checked the batter and it was in fully. Can anyone tell me what I can do, or what might the problem be at all? If its just a part that needs to be replace or anything would b greatly appreciated. :3

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
My fiance and me had gotten our nexus 7 in November of last year (2012) and it worked fine until in July. My fiance was playing a game on it and it started to run really slow then it just shut off. He tried to turn it back on right after, once he did the screen said shutting down. After that it wouldn't turn on again. We had looked for solutions online at that time and nothing worked. We had gave up until I decided to try it again. I have tried the plug it in for a minute then unplug and plug it back and hold down the power button then the one with both the power and vol down button. I have tried the 30 minute wait and i have tried the 10 hour wait. But still nothing. I have also took the back off and checked the batter and it was in fully. Can anyone tell me what I can do, or what might the problem be at all? If its just a part that needs to be replace or anything would b greatly appreciated. :3

Have you tried just leaving it plugged in for a long period of time (hours)?

fisherking3k

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
july? you could've contacted google while still under warranty, but seems too late now. meanwhile..? you could always check ebay, there are really cheap refurbished N7's out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech