- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 wont turn on or charge and I have tried it all!
My fiance and me had gotten our nexus 7 in November of last year (2012) and it worked fine until in July. My fiance was playing a game on it and it started to run really slow then it just shut off. He tried to turn it back on right after, once he did the screen said shutting down. After that it wouldn't turn on again. We had looked for solutions online at that time and nothing worked. We had gave up until I decided to try it again. I have tried the plug it in for a minute then unplug and plug it back and hold down the power button then the one with both the power and vol down button. I have tried the 30 minute wait and i have tried the 10 hour wait. But still nothing. I have also took the back off and checked the batter and it was in fully. Can anyone tell me what I can do, or what might the problem be at all? If its just a part that needs to be replace or anything would b greatly appreciated. :3
- 12-16-2013, 01:11 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 12-16-2013, 02:00 PM #4
- By androidEXO in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 20Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:48 AM
- By steven0188 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:52 PM
- By HydroRaideR in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:24 PM
- By 305rob305 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:53 PM
- By jkratze1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:26 PM