- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 brightness issue?
After doing a LCD replacement for a nexus 7 2012, everything works apart from any form of brightness control, it is permanently on full, i have tried all the connections and all are sound.
Anyone have any idea of a solution before i ask for the LCD to be replaced?
- 01-31-2014, 04:43 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 brightness issue?
Snap! I notice you haven't had any replies and I can't help with fixing it, but we have exactly the same problem. I didn't notice it at first after replacement. The screen also flickers a bit as well. It belongs to my 5-year-old son and he's not bothered by it but I'm a little afraid the thing will just die at some point.
- By SlipStreams77 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:08 PM
- By ragingclue25 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:02 PM
- By venaleaf in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 03:00 PM
- By NamelessStar in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:42 PM
- By jkratze1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:26 PM