Screen freeze with 440 or 442
I am having daily problems,with my updated n7 freezing the screen randomly. It just does not respond to any touch, and I am forced to reset the device before doing anything further. Is there a fix for this? If not where do I complain?
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
- 12-20-2013, 02:49 AM #2
Re: Screen freeze with 440 or 442
Try a cache partition wipe first. [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe
If that doesn't work, you could try a factory data reset, although that will wipe all of your data and require you to reinstall all of your apps.
- By llfloyd79 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 50Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:22 PM
- By bubblyduckie in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:36 PM
- By taxiback in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM
- By Floyd DeVille in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:41 AM
- By bitfidelity in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:14 AM