- 1 Posts
Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012) Repeated Failing Updates to JWR66V
Hi, stock 2012 Nexus 7 keeps trying and failing to update to 4.3 JWR66V despite already having this. All working OK but obviously won't then update to 4.4. Rather not root etc and a bit pissed that a stock device won't update without this hassle. No problems before and also never had an issue with my Nexus 5 & daughters 4. Help much appreciated. Will post error details if it helps but they are several lines of (to me!) unhelpful code.
- By UncleLes in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:13 AM
- By Manoj Bhaskaran in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 10Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:48 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:05 PM
- By EviI in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 02:41 PM
- By trumptonblue in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:50 AM