HELP! Dropped my N7 and now it won't turn on?

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I dropped my Nexus 7 and now it has a crack on the top right corner of the screen and now it won't turn on. The damage doesn't look TOO extensive, though, so I opened it up and checked the inside. There seems to be no internal damage, and I made sure the battery was plugged in nice and tight. But it still won't turn on! I tried to charge it, but the screen will only flicker on and off. Is there anything I can do? Surely it can't be completely broken, it was just one drop that only damaged part of the screen...

EviI

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
I dropped my Nexus 7 and now it has a crack on the top right corner of the screen and now it won't turn on. The damage doesn't look TOO extensive, though, so I opened it up and checked the inside. There seems to be no internal damage, and I made sure the battery was plugged in nice and tight. But it still won't turn on! I tried to charge it, but the screen will only flicker on and off. Is there anything I can do?
If you can't turn it on, I don't think there's anything you can do.

Deanig_12

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Weather its only a tiny piece or not its more or less you broke your screen and it needs replacing theres nothing else you can do if its under warranty your can send it for repairs if not ask some one you know if they can fix it

Sent from my C6603 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad