- 44 Posts
HELP! Dropped my N7 and now it won't turn on?
I dropped my Nexus 7 and now it has a crack on the top right corner of the screen and now it won't turn on. The damage doesn't look TOO extensive, though, so I opened it up and checked the inside. There seems to be no internal damage, and I made sure the battery was plugged in nice and tight. But it still won't turn on! I tried to charge it, but the screen will only flicker on and off. Is there anything I can do? Surely it can't be completely broken, it was just one drop that only damaged part of the screen...
- 12-21-2013, 07:07 PM #2
- 12-21-2013, 07:23 PM #3
Re: HELP! Dropped my N7 and now it won't turn on?
Weather its only a tiny piece or not its more or less you broke your screen and it needs replacing theres nothing else you can do if its under warranty your can send it for repairs if not ask some one you know if they can fix it
Sent from my C6603 using AC Forums mobile app
- By RootaRegg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:24 PM
- By dealy663 in forum LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:29 PM
- By Rj Pina in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-25-2013, 09:58 PM
- By jamak in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:53 AM
- By meow876 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:32 PM