- 26 Posts
Fixed: rotate / auto-rotate item missing from swipe down menu items
Problem solved: when into settings, accessibility, and checked auto-rotate item which added rotate item back to pulldown items. Thanks.
All of a sudden the pulldown menu item that allows me to select auto-rotate or rotate lock is missing. My screen is in portrait mode and I have no way to change it. Not sure what happened here? Need help.
Last edited by freedda; 12-21-2013 at 09:08 PM.
- 12-22-2013, 01:15 AM #2
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 18Last Post: 02-02-2014, 05:36 PM
- By benhath in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:30 AM
- By plicatibu in forum IntroductionsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 04:03 PM
- By rocah360 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 05:22 AM
- By barth2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:16 PM