- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 stuck on the X screen.
My nexus recently shut down due to 0% battery, and after charging it for about an hour I tried to turn in back on, but it ended up getting stuck on the X screen (the one after the google screen). I have tried every thing on recovery mode, letting it run out of battery and various other things with no success. I hadn't done anything strange with it before it died the first time, any suggestions?
EDIT: On recovery mode screen it says:
FAST BOOT MODE
PRODUCT NAME - grouper
VARIANT - grouper
HW VERSION - ER3
BOOTLOADER VERSION - 4.23
BASEBAND VERSION - N/A
SERIAL NUMBER - 015d2d42d6501009
SIGNING - not defined yet
LOCK STATE - LOCKED
Last edited by wafflesam; 12-22-2013 at 03:04 PM.
- 12-22-2013, 08:19 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 stuck on the X screen.
Try and clear cache. Use this guide: [GUIDE] Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013) Cache Partition Wipe'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Tcbemis in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2013, 07:46 AM
- By chippy60 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:35 AM
- By brynj in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:58 AM
- By too lame to come up with a good username in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:55 PM
- By klabrenz007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2013, 02:36 PM