Nexus 7 (2012) on 4.4.2 Shutting Down on Sleep
Ever since my Nexus 7 was upgraded, it shuts down if it goes to sleep for too long. Has anyone else had this trouble? This seems to be aggravated if it's plugged in, though I can't be certain.
It seems to be tied to the WiFi. If the Airplane mode is turned on, it goes into sleep and out of sleep without trouble. But if I turn Airplane Mode off and let it go to sleep, the tablet won't wake up.
Last edited by shepherd_wood; 12-23-2013 at 03:17 PM.
- 12-25-2013, 09:03 AM #2
- 02-25-2014, 08:51 AM #3
- 05-01-2014, 12:38 PM #4HTC ONE (M8)!
Nexus 7 (2012)
BB 6510>7510>8830>8330 Curve>9530 Storm> HTC Droid Incredible > HTC REZOUND!> HTC One (M8)
- 05-30-2014, 03:20 AM #5
- By Gordon Speedie in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:01 PM
- By LordFox in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:31 AM
- By tat4bob in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:04 AM
- By vampireodbc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:35 AM
- By jerethi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 01:58 PM