Best place to buy Screen/Digitizer to fix?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Anybody know the best and most reliable place to buy a new lcd screen with digitizer? Step son just cracked the screen. I found a bunch on Amazon and easy but not sure which is better. I really want a new oem replacement. The one that Asus uses.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
ETrade Supply and Global Direct Parts sell them.
But your looking at over 100 bucks for parts. I had a customer ask me to fix one and by the time i buy parts and have them shipped and add some labor its the cost of a new unit.
Last i checked parts cost on a complete front assembly was 100-125.. that was a month ago.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
ETrade Supply and Global Direct Parts sell them.
But your looking at over 100 bucks for parts. I had a customer ask me to fix one and by the time i buy parts and have them shipped and add some labor its the cost of a new unit.
Last i checked parts cost on a complete front assembly was 100-125.. that was a month ago.

Thanks.. Just checked etradesupply. Com. They have it with the bezel for $85. Without the bezel $61.Not bad at all. I might go ahead and order it. Can't afford a new one. Plus this is the 32gig one. So paid a little bit more.. By the way I'm fixing it myself. Done a few laptops. Looks pretty easy. So I'm the labor... Lol

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

billy1232321

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
On ebay. Get the digitizer. Watch a video on how to take apart your phone and how to install digitizer. It should not cost you more than 30 to 40 to do as this is the price range for the digitizer (touchscreen) itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt