Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

Danny Vaper

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
So I got my N7 yesterday. Its a new one (not a refurb)that I found for the same price on Amazon ($155 shipped). Well I charged it up, and I waited. It finally fully charged up to full and I proceeded to learn as much as I could about using it. I loaded some games (MC4, COD SF) and had some fun. Then it was time to recharge. Well it took a long time for it to get fully charged from 45%. I played some more and got it down to 38%. I decided to recharge again while I slept. Put the N7 on the charger at 3:30 am. It still wasn't fully charged when I got up at 10 am. So I took the back off, and sure enough you could easily tell that the battery wasn't plugged in properly. Adjusted the plug and it charged up to full in about 2 hours. This was from 53%. I just want to thank everyone here for posting solutions to the problems that come up with the N7. Not only do l know nothing about tech, but I'm disabled and it would've been demoralizing if I had to send this back. It took me a little time, but I got it done.

Now, I was hoping someone here could give me some good tips about the N7. Its already updated to kit Kat. Good apps to get, and more good action game suggestions would help me a lot. Thanks for your time and help. :)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
So I got my N7 yesterday. Its a new one (not a refurb)that I found for the same price on Amazon ($155 shipped). Well I charged it up, and I waited. It finally fully charged up to full and I proceeded to learn as much as I could about using it. I loaded some games (MC4, COD SF) and had some fun. Then it was time to recharge. Well it took a long time for it to get fully charged from 45%. I played some more and got it down to 38%. I decided to recharge again while I slept. Put the N7 on the charger at 3:30 am. It still wasn't fully charged when I got up at 10 am. So I took the back off, and sure enough you could easily tell that the battery wasn't plugged in properly. Adjusted the plug and it charged up to full in about 2 hours. This was from 53%. I just want to thank everyone here for posting solutions to the problems that come up with the N7. Not only do l know nothing about tech, but I'm disabled and it would've been demoralizing if I had to send this back. It took me a little time, but I got it done.

Now, I was hoping someone here could give me some good tips about the N7. Its already updated to kit Kat. Good apps to get, and more good action game suggestions would help me a lot. Thanks for your time and help. :)

Good apps to get:

Games:
Flow Free

GT Racing 2

Jetpack Joyride

Unblock Me

Air Control

Browsers:
Boat Browser

One Browser

Opera Browser

Mozilla Firefox

Email:
Aquamail

Maildroid

Useful Apps:
ES File Explorer (Best file manager Highly recommend)

MX Player (Best video player Highly Recommend)

Dictionary.com app (This comes in handy once in a while)

DoubleTwist Music Player (Pretty nice music player)

Google Translate (Comes in handy once in a while)

Kingsoft Office (Free Word, Excel, Powerpoint Editor)

Mobi Calculator (Advanced Scientific Calculator)

Songza (Pretty cool music app)

I would recommend more but the list would be incredibly long!

Last edited:

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I check out a couple websites for apps and info using Pulse. Once you learn how to add sites you can use it as an all in one rss/websites. I love it.. Last item keep using these forums and you will learn to answer others questions. Welcome to the forums

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Danny Vaper

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
I check out a couple websites for apps and info using Pulse. Once you learn how to add sites you can use it as an all in one rss/websites. I love it.. Last item keep using these forums and you will learn to answer others questions. Welcome to the forums

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help! :)

Posted via Android Central App with 2012 N7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX