Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Danny Vaper
  • 1 Post By Danny Vaper
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    So I got my N7 yesterday. Its a new one (not a refurb)that I found for the same price on Amazon ($155 shipped). Well I charged it up, and I waited. It finally fully charged up to full and I proceeded to learn as much as I could about using it. I loaded some games (MC4, COD SF) and had some fun. Then it was time to recharge. Well it took a long time for it to get fully charged from 45%. I played some more and got it down to 38%. I decided to recharge again while I slept. Put the N7 on the charger at 3:30 am. It still wasn't fully charged when I got up at 10 am. So I took the back off, and sure enough you could easily tell that the battery wasn't plugged in properly. Adjusted the plug and it charged up to full in about 2 hours. This was from 53%. I just want to thank everyone here for posting solutions to the problems that come up with the N7. Not only do l know nothing about tech, but I'm disabled and it would've been demoralizing if I had to send this back. It took me a little time, but I got it done.

    Now, I was hoping someone here could give me some good tips about the N7. Its already updated to kit Kat. Good apps to get, and more good action game suggestions would help me a lot. Thanks for your time and help.
    B. Diddy likes this.
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,688 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Vaper View Post
    So I got my N7 yesterday. Its a new one (not a refurb)that I found for the same price on Amazon ($155 shipped). Well I charged it up, and I waited. It finally fully charged up to full and I proceeded to learn as much as I could about using it. I loaded some games (MC4, COD SF) and had some fun. Then it was time to recharge. Well it took a long time for it to get fully charged from 45%. I played some more and got it down to 38%. I decided to recharge again while I slept. Put the N7 on the charger at 3:30 am. It still wasn't fully charged when I got up at 10 am. So I took the back off, and sure enough you could easily tell that the battery wasn't plugged in properly. Adjusted the plug and it charged up to full in about 2 hours. This was from 53%. I just want to thank everyone here for posting solutions to the problems that come up with the N7. Not only do l know nothing about tech, but I'm disabled and it would've been demoralizing if I had to send this back. It took me a little time, but I got it done.

    Now, I was hoping someone here could give me some good tips about the N7. Its already updated to kit Kat. Good apps to get, and more good action game suggestions would help me a lot. Thanks for your time and help.
    Good apps to get:

    Games:










    Browsers:









    Email:




    Useful Apps:
    (Best file manager Highly recommend)

    (Best video player Highly Recommend)

    (This comes in handy once in a while)

    (Pretty nice music player)

    (Comes in handy once in a while)

    (Free Word, Excel, Powerpoint Editor)

    (Advanced Scientific Calculator)

    (Pretty cool music app)


    I would recommend more but the list would be incredibly long!
    Last edited by wizzrah; 12-29-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    Wow! That was fast! Thanks so much @wizzrah. I appreciate all the trouble you went to in putting that together for me.
    wizzrah likes this.
  4. #4  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,688 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,693 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Vaper View Post
    Wow! That was fast! Thanks so much @wizzrah. I appreciate all the trouble you went to in putting that together for me.
    Sure no prob!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    Check out AndroidCentral.com

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    I check out a couple websites for apps and info using Pulse. Once you learn how to add sites you can use it as an all in one rss/websites. I love it.. Last item keep using these forums and you will learn to answer others questions. Welcome to the forums

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Got my 2012 N7 yesterday! :)

    Quote Originally Posted by rxgadget View Post
    I check out a couple websites for apps and info using Pulse. Once you learn how to add sites you can use it as an all in one rss/websites. I love it.. Last item keep using these forums and you will learn to answer others questions. Welcome to the forums

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the help!

    Posted via Android Central App with 2012 N7

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:32 PM
  2. Anybody got a Windows 8 phone and an Android phone?
    By robsawalker in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:08 AM
  3. TWRP 2.3.1 "auto update" on my S3 ----- now it won't boot
    By flstanley4 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 04:26 PM
  4. pics are not saved in my sdcard?
    By Carlos Alejos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 11:24 AM
  5. How can I get my phone not to go in the battery save mode?
    By Taylork64 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:30 AM

Posting Permissions

B