- 1 Posts
Accessing Mobile networks on Google Nexus 7 with mobile data device
I recently purchased a Google Nexus 7 (2012) 32GB, WiFi + Mobile data, Unlocked. I added the required SIM card and tried to access the Mobile Networks Settings using menu options
Settings > Wireless & networks > More. The only visible options are Aeroplane Mode, NFC and VPN. The menu presented does not show the Mobile networks & Mobile Plan options.
I have tried other SIM cards working successfully on similar nexus devices with no success. I have tried a factory reset several times with no success. The device works great on wi-fi but i really need the mobile data option to work. Any ideas on how to enable the mobile data settings?
- 01-04-2014, 01:00 AM #2
Re: Accessing Mobile networks on Google Nexus 7 with mobile data device
What company SIM are you using? Is it a new one or pulled from another device.
I have one from AT&T and T-Mobile. Both require me to register and purchase a specific data package for 30 day period. I usually do this right before a trip I and I know there is no Wifi available
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
- By thedude502 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Jark360 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By Glenuendo in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM
- By sigreddasparks in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2014, 01:48 PM
- By VicRattleChad in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:45 PM