- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 2012 won't update Android.
I just got a refurbished 2012 nexus 7 and it's working great except it's stuck on Android 4.1.2. If I go to check for an update it just says it's up to date.
I have searched all over looking for a way to get the updates but I'm not seeing a solution. I did try force stopping Google services framework and clearing the data but it still says it's up to date.
Are they no longer giving updates to this model or is something wrong on my end?
- 01-13-2014, 01:53 PM #2
- 09-28-2014, 10:06 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 2012 won't update Android.
I have a 2012 Nexus 7 that won't update to the new 4.4.4 Kitkat.
I get a notification weekly to update the system, but when I do it ends up with a picture of the open chested robot that says ERROR!
Is there a limitation on how far dated tablet will be updated?
Any ideas what I can do?
- 09-29-2014, 07:29 AM #5
- By PotatoLove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:07 AM
- By IAmDre in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:06 AM
- By ThatdudeXavi in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Felderburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:53 PM
- By soapdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:19 AM