- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 2012 won't update Android.
I just got a refurbished 2012 nexus 7 and it's working great except it's stuck on Android 4.1.2. If I go to check for an update it just says it's up to date.
I have searched all over looking for a way to get the updates but I'm not seeing a solution. I did try force stopping Google services framework and clearing the data but it still says it's up to date.
Are they no longer giving updates to this model or is something wrong on my end?
- 01-13-2014, 01:53 PM #2a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- By PotatoLove in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:07 AM
- By IAmDre in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 03:06 AM
- By ThatdudeXavi in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 01-14-2014, 05:18 PM
- By Felderburg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2014, 07:53 PM
- By soapdude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 11:19 AM