- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 (4.4.2) No Longer Plays Video From Home Network
Somewhat of a noob when it comes to the Nexus 7 (32GB) so hopefully what I'm asking makes sense and though I've searched here and other places, I've not been able to find anything that addresses my problem.
I have a Linksys 3200 that we use for our home WiFi network into which I've plugged a 1TB HDD. All our computers can access and play the videos stored on the HDD. Until just recently, so could my Nexus 7 using AndroXplorer Pro. It still shows all the files on the HDD (under Server files) but regardless of what video app I use (BSPlayer, DicePlayer, MX Player or RockPlayer2) I cannot get any of the videos to play. They will not load into any of the players regardless of the video format. Again, they all still play just fine on any our our PC's.
What am I doing wrong?
- 01-15-2014, 03:15 PM #2
- 277 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 (4.4.2) No Longer Plays Video From Home NetworkSamsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
- 2 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 (4.4.2) No Longer Plays Video From Home Network
Thanks for the assist. Still playing around with ES File Explorer to get access to our home LAN. It's not critical just annoying because before the latest OS upgrade, I had no problem streaming the videos but for whatever reason, they just won't load into any of the players. I just haven't had to time to reason it all out. Again, thanks for taking the time to help.
- By Igorandroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:39 AM
- By Will_T in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 04:29 PM
- By dianehelen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:07 PM
- By anzunnie in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Masheen in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2014, 01:39 PM