- 10 Posts
HELP Nexus Won't Unlock...
My Nexus 7's (2012) battery went and I charged it up. When I switched it back on it was stuck in a 'Google' bootloop. I tried the recovery menu options to fix it but nothing worked. I've been reading lots of forums etc.. and have found a few solutions but they require the bootloader to be unlocked. Mine won't unlock.
I have never rooted or tried to before. My Nexus was stock (4.4.2 & a 4.23 bootloader) and have never touched the USB Debugging option. (So don't know if it's on or off)
I don't know what to do with it now. I've tried to 'fastboot oem unlock' and also have tried the Wugs toolkit. The unlock screen does come up on my Nexus, I press the power button for 'yes' and it either goes into a google loop (Using Wugs) or it will say 'unlocking now..' at the top of the bootloader screen indefinitely (Using the command prompt way)
I think that the drivers are okay as it does show the serial numer when I type 'fastboot devices' but it does have to be in 'Apply update from ADB' mode to show the serial number when I type 'adb devices'
Does this sound right? I have tried a couple of different drivers.
Can anyone help? My nexus is a Month out of warranty now so can't get a replacement..
- 01-19-2014, 11:22 AM #2
Re: HELP Nexus Won't Unlock...
Replied to other thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...nt-unlock.html
- By jasonn3 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 15Last Post: 06-16-2014, 04:04 AM
- By koffimawudeku in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 36Last Post: 02-02-2014, 04:57 PM
- By itaysk in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:39 PM
- By Drummer_JB in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 03:37 AM
- By dougltc in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:14 AM