- 2 Posts
Dropped Nexus 7 
I've just dropped my Nexus 7 off my knee about a foot onto a carpeted floor and now the screen is black and not responding to any button presses. If I plug the charger in the charging screen comes on for about three seconds. If I press power and volume down the screen shows random flickering white pixels like static interference. How can I get the screen working again please?
- 01-24-2014, 04:06 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 06:12 PM #3
Re: Dropped Nexus 7 
Welcome to Android Central! The drop might have jarred a connection loose. If you're adventurous, you could open the back and check them. Here's a video demonstrating it:
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- 01-25-2014, 01:39 AM #5
- By Zarxrax in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2014, 06:50 PM
- By RealDogBoy in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:53 PM
- By William Miller 3 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:44 PM
- By nabeelfarooqui98 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:00 AM
- By ChuckG73 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 05:22 PM