- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
HELP! Please! tried to downgrade device from 4.4.2...
Okay, so I wanted to downgrade my device from 4.4.2 to 4.2.1...
I used the Nexus Toolkit to unlock and root..
then I installed twrp 2.6.1
and tried flashing the stock boot image for 4.2.1
I can't boot anymore just stuck.
I can enter recovery but nothing else..
- 01-25-2014, 08:22 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 01:33 PM #3
Re: HELP! Please! tried to downgrade device from 4.4.2...
I would just connect to it with the Android SDK (adb, fastboot, et al), and flash the factory image.
- By Grant Hutsell in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Paskell in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2014, 10:19 AM
- By beeare in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2014, 02:17 PM
- By Maynor Bustamante in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:52 PM
- By DominusHD in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2014, 05:45 PM