- 01-26-2014, 12:28 PM #2
Re: Internet connection via bluetooth phone
You want to tether the tablet to the phone. I've tried it over Bluetooth, and that was slow. Hosting a wi-fi hotspot on the phone is faster. Of course, you'll need your phone's ability to tether/hotspot. Some carrier plans block it. Stock Android 4.4 offers hotspot hosting. You can search for threads here about tethering.
- By Unisauruss Rose in forum Sprint Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 06-08-2016, 11:52 PM
- By wilsonye in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 12:15 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-28-2014, 08:34 AM
- By CaptFatFace in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:46 AM
- By katemn99 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-26-2014, 07:40 AM