- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Frustrating - Nexus 7 Won't Turn On
My Nexus 7 2012 tablet decided to stop working. It's about a year old, it's always been in a case, never spilled liquid on, and only dropped a few times but in a case and never damaged.
I was using it one day, and I set it down for a few minutes, then all of a sudden it just stopped working. It doesnt want to turn on, and my computer isnt recognizing it. I assumed it was the old battery, so I got a new one from Amazon, turned out, it didnt do anything. Since my computer isnt recognizing it, I'm assuming it's an internal failure? Is there anything I can do?
- 01-26-2014, 10:29 PM #2
- 01-27-2014, 12:15 AM #3
- By Matthew Borowiec in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2014, 02:53 PM
- By td955i in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:15 PM
- By m3mpower in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 16Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:51 PM
- By Hirazi Blue in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:09 PM
- By m3mpower in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:10 PM