Offers and info in my language!
I'm an English guy living in Spain and although I have set the language to English on my new Nexus 7, all the apps, games, films suggestions etc., from Google play store etc, keep coming up in Spanish because I guess the Nexus knows where I am. But I don't want Spanish stuff, I want it in English. Can anyone tell me how I can change this? Thanks.
- 02-12-2014, 04:51 AM #2
- 02-12-2014, 10:03 AM #4
Re: Offers and info in my language!
Here's how to enable it
Settings>About tablet Quickly tap your build number multiple times and it'll unlock. Then go back to settings and scroll all the way down the bottom. You'll see a new section called Developer options.
- By xpendragon0711 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 02-28-2014, 04:42 PM
- By galaxy s4 user in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2014, 09:30 PM
- By red5stand1ngby in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:29 PM
- By zaydabarber in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 11:09 PM
- By chrisjohnson22 in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:14 PM