- 02-17-2014, 10:25 AM #2
Re: Password-protect documents, or folders?
i use a password protected MS Word/Excel File with Strong Encryption and OfficeSuite Pro Android App to store/access my secure data in a password protected encrypted file. the beauty is you can open this file on any device from ANYWHERE in the world with MS Word/Excel or Android equivalent and internet access. both support Office 2007+ Super Strong 128 Bit Encryption/Password.
i like the free-flow format and the open standard of an MS Word/Excel File vs. a "mom and pop" Password App. i don't like relying on some mom and pop locked black box proprietary closed format that could lose support or trap my data or go out of business. and MS Word /Excel and Office Suite Pro/Documents To Go is free if you already have it.
i then use Dropbox and simply dump this Word/Excel file in my Dropbox so it is available to me from any device anywhere in the world and it is always updated and in sync - and it is encrypted and password protected.
Dropbox and SugarSync referrals here!
- By Lumia521 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2014, 07:09 AM
- By bnord1 in forum SprintReplies: 8Last Post: 02-20-2014, 01:35 PM
- By mrsharrypotter in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:49 PM
- By MeyNoush Badeh Parast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 11:35 AM
- By mkultra12 in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:35 PM