Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Default email app

The default email app does not display pictures in the emails I receive, only shows a place holder. I think the pictures are generally jpg pictures. Is this normal for the default email app, or am I missing something.
    Thank you
    Brian

Default Re: Default email app

Quote Originally Posted by BrianForty View Post
    The default email app does not display pictures in the emails I receive, only shows a place holder. I think the pictures are generally jpg pictures. Is this normal for the default email app, or am I missing something.
    Thank you
    Brian
    I have the same issue. It commonly happens with e-mails I receive that were sent from Ipads or Iphones. The same images open fine on my Note 2 and Note 8. I can't find anything in settings to overcome this issue. No answers on a Google search, just others asking the same question, with no replies with a fix, other than suggestions to use a different e-mail app.
    Last edited by chuckr01; 02-25-2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Default email app

I would love to know the fix for this and have not found anything on this forum or Google searches. Would a post with a more specific topic get more attention?