How To Reset Pic Editor Choice?
On my N7, when I choose a pic and hit 'edit' it gives me a choice of two editing programs, both of which are worth using for different things. You choose which one to use and press either 'choose once' or 'always'. Suddenly it doesn't give me a choice and opens in one, and I can't find a way to get to the other. How do I bring my choice back? I tried resetting all apps but nothing changed.
- 02-22-2014, 01:56 PM #2
- 02-22-2014, 02:12 PM #4
- 02-23-2014, 12:37 AM #5
Re: How To Reset Pic Editor Choice?
Does it default to the Photos app for editing? Photos is part of Google+, so you could try selecting Google+ in the Settings>Apps>All list, and clearing defaults there.
- 02-23-2014, 12:20 PM #7
- 02-23-2014, 02:56 PM #8
- By Scott111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:44 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:21 PM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:49 PM
- By Alniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2014, 11:26 AM
- By Alniter in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 11:25 AM