- 8 Posts
Yahoo contacts won't sync
I just purchased a Nexus 7 (2013) Tablet. It did the updates as soon as I got it out and turned it on. I just can't get my Yahoo Contacts to sync.
I'm getting my emails... I've told it to sync...etc... But my contacts still won't sync. Can someone give me some advice?
- 03-01-2014, 05:02 PM #2
Re: Yahoo contacts won't sync
Are you using the generic email program in Android, or Yahoo Mail's own app?
I seem to recall a similar problem when I first started out and was using the Android product - tried all the usual tricks (including uninstalling the Yahoo! account and re-installing) but I believe I finally sorted it by uninstalling and then installing the Yahoo Mail app and then letting it all sync...
All seems fine now, albeit with the occasional lag to update from my computer's Yahoo.
- 07-19-2014, 11:43 AM #3
- 10-08-2014, 08:23 AM #4
- By Twinguistics in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:22 AM
- By Tristan Ferrua Edwardsson in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 03-04-2014, 05:26 PM
- By sandiegosteve in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-02-2014, 06:49 PM
- By cb2367 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 11:30 AM
- By goodseed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 07:58 PM